Thursday, November 30, 2006

Centuaress


I'm back from my break!

But I haven't been able to sketch a whole lot lately, well, I have, but not stuff I can really post here... Yet.


Here's a Centuaress that I intend to paint up for the mythical challenge that my co-workers and I are doing. We plan to have a new challenge every couple of weeks to keep our imagination good n' sharp.


This character is actually a character that a gal named LupaLuna on the he-man.org forums concepted up. As I move forward to paint this, I'll push it a little and make it a little more of my own in color and armor and sword design, as when I first drew this, it was based on her origional concept. Am I making any sense here? Sometimes I wonder... :)


At any rate look for progress on the painting here!

1 comment:

Andrew Cramer said...

Looks great Nate! I can't wait to see what you do with her!